A perfect balance of organization and industrial style, the Hoboken rustic all-purpose kitchen cart will add an extra serving and storage space to your home. Featuring a three-tiered recyclable aircraft grade aluminum metal design with flash plated fittings. It has open shelving with a reclaimed/aged sustainable solid Paulownia (lightest to strongest ratio wood species in the world) wood finish. This durable and mobile kitchen cart/island brings an industrial farmhouse charm to your space. The beautiful combination of hard metal and the warm reclaimed wood finished shelves will add an elegance and functionality to any room. The kitchen cart is equipped with a towel rack on each side and four rubber wheeled casters for smooth 360° swivel which have a breaking function on each wheel to secure the serving cart when you reach your destination. The kitchen/bar cart has a built in 1.5” smooth and solid Paulownia wood cutting board/butchers block with an Eco-friendly tung oil finish. Bring warmth style and practicality into your home with this space saving industrial design! With a low VOC finish recyclable metals sustainable wood and 100% recyclable packaging your home and planet are sure to beam a healthy smile in approval!
Seven trees will be planted for each item you purchase!
- Dimensions: 35"H x 30"W x 22"D
- Weight: 37 lbs
- Shelf weight capacity: 30 lbs
- Recyclable aircraft grade anodized aluminum pipes
- Paulownia wood shelves sourced from sustainable wood farms
- Low VOC water based wood stain finish
- One year limited warranty excluding wood
- Partially assembled and hardware is included for your convenience
- Recyclable cardboard packaging
About Paulownia wood:
- Lightest to strongest ratio wood in the world
- Half the weight of Pine wood
- One of the fastest growing trees in the world
- Naturally warp and rot resistant